What Is Bankruptcy

Types of Bankruptcy

What Can I Keep

What About My Cars and House

Will It Wipe Out My Debts

Income Tax Refunds

Retirement Accounts

What Happens After Bankruptcy

Mortgage Foreclosures

Documents You Need to Gather to File

Required Credit Counseling Courses

Bankruptcy Brochure




Central PA Office

4076 Market Street
Suite 209

Camp Hill, PA 17011

(717) 975-0500


Western PA Office

1149 Municipal Drive
PO Box 663

Duncansville, PA 16635

(814) 693-0500


Franklin County

(717) 709-0500

(888) 249-9660 (toll free)

(814) 693-0501 (fax)












Will I Have to Go to Court?

In most BK cases, you only have to go to a proceeding called a “341 hearing” or “meeting of creditors” to meet with and be sworn in by the BK trustee.  In a few cases, creditors may choose to come. You will need to bring your driver’s license and social security card as proof of your identity.  Most of the time, the meeting will be short and simple and you will answer a few questions about your BK forms and your financial situation.

Occasionally, if complications arise, or if you choose to dispute a debt, you may have to appear before a judge at a hearing.  If you need to go to court, you will receive notice of the court date and time from the court and/or from your attorney.

Call Lisa today to schedule your bankruptcy appointment with Cohen Law Offices or fill in the form below. Or, if you prefer, click the red appointment widget to the right ---> and schedule an appointment yourself.



National Assoc of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys